Monday, July 02, 2007

They just giggled

I walked in 3 hours before my shift today for a company meeting.  I'm dead tired and am pissy because they keep scheduling meetings when they know I don't have office hours.

I passed the executive secretary and she said "Daniel..." and just started laughing.

I glared at her knowing exactly what she was going to say. "What!  It better not be canceled."  My boss is known for doing that all the time.  He'll schedule an important meeting and then just not show up to his own damn meeting.

"Rescheduled until next week," she said.

"I really @#$%!!@ hate you guys. I really do.  I own a cell phone you know.  It works.  It does, I checked it this morning." 

I stormed towards the exit.  "BYE." I wanted go find something to do for 3 hours but I hear the CEO calling my name "Daniel...DANIEL.....DANIEL!  come back here."

I walked into his office where an iphone is sitting there in it's box.  "That better be for me." and he laughed and said he was checking it out but wasn't sure if he was keeping it.  I wasn't laughing.

All this laughing was pissing me off more.  We had a short conversation since he could probably tell how royally angry I was and he wasn't going to push it.

No comments: