Friday, June 29, 2007

did you just say "no" to ME?

starbucks on-demand coffeeI stopped off at one of my roommate's workplaces last weekend and was introduced to the new coffee-love of my life.  The starbucks on-demand coffee machine.

it grinds, it brews, it does everything in like 20 seconds.  it's amazing.

so i showed this picture to my CEO and said "I want it." and he said "How much?"  so I checked into it.

First I called starbucks.  They didn't actually sell them, outside distributors did, they just advertise them.   So I found the distributor that my roommate's workplace uses and called them.  Turns out you lease them as part of a coffee service, which is cool, but they wouldn't tell me how much or even think of leasing me one because my company is less than 100 people.

What the heck does that matter?  I still have to pay the price, don't I?

Screw you, distributor!  SCREW YOU.

How dare you stand in the way of me and my fresh brewed coffee.

h8.

No comments: