Tuesday, July 31, 2007

me? let it go? no way!

revenge part 1

I talked Ms. Blue car into helping me out.  Her last day is tomorrow, so as soon as I suggested it you could see the gears turning and a big grin spread across her face.  I guided her into the spot just an inch from his bumper.  I moved my car to block the back end.

We stood back and admired at our handywork.  It didn't feel complete yet.

So I went to my desk where Ben was sitting.  "Did you do it?"   I assured him revenge was at hand. It needed to be more involved.  It had to be more diabolical.

revenge part 2

Both Smitty and Vagina came to my aid.  We accomplished the task just in time for the boss to be walking out the door and on the way to the airport.

He pointed at one of us after the other "Your fired! Your Fired and Your Fired!!"  We all broke out laughing.  We get fired once or twice a week.

Everyone moved their cars but me.  The boss jumped in his massive SUV and pointed at me.  I walked up to his window and said, "Don't f*ck with my spot. :P"  Yes, I even stuck my tongue out.

With that, he threw the SUV into reverse, squealed the tires and almost hit my car.  "Hear that?... I think I heard your puny car scream!"

And then he sped out of the lot.

No comments: