Monday, July 30, 2007

Hopefully you won't find this offensive.

So Becky stops me this morning while I'm wandering around the office drinking my coffee.  She told me they had a general meeting this morning.  I believe I got to work right when it was ending.

Becky: "Hopefully you won't find this offensive, but it got everyone in the meeting laughing so hard."
Daniel: "Oh?"
Becky: "[CEO] made a comment how our office is one big reality show.  They should put cameras up."
Daniel: "I could see that... we are quite a strange office."
Becky: "[VP] made a comment that he'd be fired if they saw how much pr0n he watches."  ... "Then I had to say how I'd be right with him because he sends me everything."
Daniel: "Yeah I have a feeling most people would end up being fired.."
Becky: "Then.. [CEO] pipes in and says how Daniel would have to have his own side show called the 'Ass Packer'."

I wasn't offended at all, I started laughing as well. I couldn't believe that had come out of his mouth!! She even jotted notes about it and showed them to me so she wouldn't forget what he had said.  Just to get him back for that one I'm going to make up a shirt with "ASS PACKER" printed across the front of it.  We'll see how long it takes him to catch on and yell at me to turn it inside out or go change.  heh.

No comments: