Tuesday, July 24, 2007

my random negative thoughts of unease.

OMG this day will just not end.

Waiting on some possible big news isn't helping either.

And the fact that the tech team went and gorged at pizza buffet for lunch and now we all need naps isn't helping either.

I feel like a whale.

My boss' need to organize their emergencies better (seeing as everything is an emergency).

I want to go home but chances are I'll work late.  I even came in early today.

I wish it was Friday.

My muscles hurt from going to the gym last night for the first time in weeks.

I've had to sh*t my ass all day but haven't managed to get to the bathroom yet.

I've accomplished only 1 minor task so far today.

I think I come off as an snobby princess to my boss' since I'm not afraid of them and speak my mind. 

I need to find a hobby/activity that excites me again.  I'm stuck in a rut of boredom.

I'm not very happy with life in general.

No comments: