Friday, December 21, 2007

last minute

And it begins

Leave it to me to leave my glass project to the last minute.   I've been working on it for weeks, but for some reason, whenever the holidays come around, I always finish at the last possible moment.

Late last night I patina'd and polished my project and sat in it's glory.   It's beautiful.  If the receiver doesn't absolutely crap themselves I'm going to force it out of them.  This one deserves the crap, lol.

Obviously I can't post pics until after Christmas.

I wanted to get a lot more done, get projects done for more people, but it just didn't happen.  Like always, people are going to get I.O.U.'s from me.

In other news, Andrew made a cheesy log and put it in the work kitchen.  It's so good, I can't even tell the obvious jokes.  nom nom nom.

No comments: