Tuesday, December 18, 2007

emailing: my boss is cool

PC170005

[Boss]:

I realize it’s really late to be putting in a request, but I put a time off request in your office for next Monday.  Didn’t realize it wasn’t already off!

Not sure if your checking email while out today, just thought I’d give you a heads up.

You can always tell me no now and I’ll go rip it up and cry under my desk for an hour so you don’t have to see  :P

Daniel

 


[Boss Responds]
Sure, you can take next monday off.... as long as you don't have a buzz cut!! ;-)


[Me]

DAMNIT!  Ok I’ll be here…under my desk, with my tissues.

I might have a labret piercing too… *sobs*


[Boss]

What is a labret piercing?


(I email a picture)


[Boss]

Oh God, never mind.  You can have the day off even if you did get a buzz cut.  :-)

No comments: