Thursday, December 13, 2007

I like it rough

DSC00480

So the joke around the office now is that I play to hard with Malcolm's sac.

He had loaned me on of those stress balls, which I've been squeezing non-stop.  When he stopped by my desk this morning I showed him that it had a little weak point on the seam.

"Would you be mad if it broke?"  *squeeze squeeze squeeze*
M: "No, just as long as it doesn't get all over me"

of course the evil thought raced through my mind, I grabbed it, aimed it him and squeezed!!  Just when I started laughing at being dumb, it pops and pink ooze starts squirting out of the ball and straight towards Malcolm!!  The look on his face was priceless.

It fell short and hit the big tin foil box (aka the ez bake oven) that sits near my desk.  i was laughing so hard i had to put my head down.

if only it would've actually hit him!  DAMNIT!

No comments: