Monday, December 10, 2007

car woes, morning surprise

PC090003

 It's been a mixed morning so far.  I took my car to the shop this morning to have body work done, which is good..  then I sat around waiting for enterprise to come pick me up, which was okay.  Then upon signing everything I find out the car I'm supposed to get isn't even clean yet, so I sit around for a half hour waiting for it, which is not so okay.  Then when I finally get a kia sorento, it's banged up and dirty inside, which was sucky!

I'm debating whether to call the guy at enterprise or just stop being such a snob and deal with a semi dirty car.  The part that gets me is that I paid more for an SUV so they wouldn't stick me in a tiny neon or something again.

When I finally got to work my coworker brings me a gift.  Hello kitty note paper and a multiple color crayon pencil!! WHEEE!   She said the kitty paper had skulls all over it and made her think of me, heheh.

I can't wait till I have to leave someone a note!

No comments: