Tuesday, February 19, 2008

self anal-ysis

Tomorrow is my 6 month mark at my company.  As part of the 6 month review I have to fill out a self analysis.  Four simple questions, or so I thought.  I took a peek at one of my co-workers recent submissions and it was pages long.  They didn't want the quick and dirty, they want the full analysis.  So I took an hour and a half this morning to fill it out.   I'm hoping it's satisfactory.

I'm nervous.  I haven't heard any complaints and don't think I have anything at all to worry about.  At the same time I really don't want to here anything negative even if it's just for self improvement purposes.

People should just tell me I'm pretty, smile, and leave it at that.  Right?  :P

On the upside, it's time for a raise... I think.  Or at least that's what I am being told by co-workers.

I'd rather let them keep it than be critiqued.

oy oy oy.

No comments: