Monday, February 11, 2008

oh so sleeeepy

So sleepy

Really didn't sleep this weekend and came in late last night.  I'm very much a zombie today and no amount of coffee will ever save me at this point.

Someone put me to bed.

One of my co-workers has discovered my blog and has been raving about it...  and for that, I say..

 

SHYLAH SHYLAH YOU SO FINE

YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND

HEY SHYLAH! da da da.. HEY SHYLAH!

if I had the energy I'd probably even do a little dance for her, but I think she'll be grateful that I do not.

Now just about everyone in the office reads it.  I may have to actually worry about what I write at some point...  at some point.  maybe.  but probably not.  everyone knows I speak my mind pretty damn freely and I don't really see that ever changing.

 

peas out.

No comments: