Tuesday, February 26, 2008

no mo fo me

quarters

So I finished my review today. My boss had given me my review last week so I already knew it was a glowing 6 month report.  It wasn't until today that he came back from his trip and we could talk face to face about it.

Really all I wanted to know was what the raise would be.  I mean, I already read the report, there's not a whole lot left to know.  Everyone kept telling me I'd get a raise, especially with my great review.  My coworker even told me: "You're the golden boy, of course you'll get a raise."  So I was excited.  I'm ready to go out and celebrate tonight.

 

.....

 

oops sorry, someone had to tell me about their weight issues.

 

Any....way  *shakes it off*..  back to my story.

So yah, I think you can tell where this is going.  I got nothing. Zero.  zip.  zilch.   I guess I'm ready at the top of (or over) my pay grade so nothing can really be done.   So much for celebrating.

*bummed*

Oh yeah, and thanks to everyone who got my hopes up.  *beats you all*.

No comments: