Thursday, February 07, 2008

da duh DUH da DUH!!!

duracell batteries

Let's face it, we all know I'm perfect.  However, my perfection slipped a few minutes ago and I had a very stupid moment.

I was complaining to Malcolm that my keyboard wasn't working.  He walked over and I tried to show him, but of course when someone is looking it works perfectly.  Before he looked the cntl, alt, space and number pad wouldn't work.

So I decide I'm going to ask the department manager to sign off on a new keyboard since my boss is out of town and my keyboard was driving me nuts.  On the way, I stop in the supply room and ask Andrew if we have any laying around.  I told him the problem and he was like, "it's a wireless keyboard?" and i'm like "yup".  "Did you try new batteries?"

And I just hung my head and muttered "I thought it worked on magic..."

so so dumb.

No comments: