Friday, May 04, 2007

the shroomy shart



I came home the other night and was standing out on the deck with two of the roommates.They were munching their dinner and we were just hanging out for a minute. When out pops the third of the four roommates from the back door of the house onto the deck. He wanted to tell me a story.


Earlier in the day he was gassy, and was letting one rip... when he sharted! Feeling not-so fresh, he went into the restroom to clean up. Upon wiping his bottom he discovered he was clean, but had sharted a mushroom from dinner the night before.


Why did he tell me? I don't know! But I totally loved it. I've told a few people at work and I've cried so many times today and my tummy hurts from laughing to much.


I live with a shroom sharter. I just thought I'd share.


No comments: