Tuesday, May 29, 2007

new car


2008 Scion XB


So my chrysler sebring broke one last time and something inside me snapped. I had enough!


I waited for Randy to come into town before going shopping since he was a lot Lot LOT more knowledgable on cars. I pretty much already knew what I wanted but I wanted opinions too. Besides, there was a lot of financials happening and it was nice to talk it through with someone to make sure I was making the right choice.


I bought a new 2008 Scion XB. I'll have to post better pics later, it's still just a stock car and I get all my addons later this week.


Before we left I packed all my old stuff from my other car, put it in the cargo area of the new one and closed things up. I took one last look at my old car. Randy walked up from behind and asked, "You going to miss it?" I looked at it... got angry, and kicked it with all my might. "I @%&*#@$% HATE YOU!!!" I screamed. *kick kick kick*


Everyone turned and stared.


I looked at Randy, smiled, let out a happy sigh, and got in my new car and drove off.


No comments: