Thursday, May 17, 2007

i hate kids


IMAGE_00013


I never really cared for kids, they get on my nerves and they're generally afraid of me, so it's always worked out well. This morning I woke up late, having slept through my alarm AGAIN, and stepped out onto the back deck on the way to my car. I took a nice big stretch and tried to shake off the sleepies. I looked to my left only to find a huge spot in the back hard that was still smoldering. Looking over the situation it was pretty apparent that some vandal thought it would be fun to take lighter fluid from the barbeque and torch the ground.


I tried stomping it out and covering it with dirt, but the ground was saturated with fluid and wouldn't go out. Looking around I found a bucket and filled it with water from the spigot on the side of the house. 30-60 minutes and bucket after bucket and it finally went out.


I put all the bbq flamibles inside since we obviously can't have it out on the deck next to the grill like normal people.


I'm pretty sure it's those hooligan kids that run free and think they own every yard along the alley. Next time I'm reporting it. It put me in a horrid mood all day.


No comments: