Monday, March 03, 2008

why is it

 

fatty

Why is it right when you start a diet is are miles and miles of food being shoved your way?  Rachel is amazed at my willpower so far, but I might crack at some point if this continues.

Wednesday.. diet started
Thursday.. pizza party at work
Friday.. lunch provided at work, boxes of cookies being passed aro8nd, boxes and boxes of girl scout cookies at home.
Saturday.. Pizza birthday party (thanks for letting me sneak in Mo!)
Sunday.. Breakfast brunch
Monday.. Red Robin provided by work

Seriously, why wasn't there any warning on this stuff? 

And yes, I could totally have something from these events, but I know how I am.  I'm all or nothing.  Once I deviate even a little it'll be a fast blazing crash back to whatever-goes in fatty town.

No comments: