Wednesday, March 12, 2008

dream: butt baby

Last night I dreamt I was pregnant with a butt baby (obviously since I don't have woman parts :P).  I walked around and friends would all feel my tummy and you could easily feel the baby's head like it was just on the other side of the skin.  It was gross but everyone was going ga-ga over it and were so happy about it.  Part of me kept expecting for an Aliens moment and it would break through my skin and start eating people.  It never did though.

I went into a bathroom and a midwife followed me in and was chatting me up while I was waiting on the toilet.  Suddenly it felt like the worst gas of my life and I totally sharted the baby out in one quick push.

The midwife dug the baby out and cleaned it up.  It was an ugly baby, but it just came out of my butt, so what did I expect?  I dragged it around and showed it to everyone and eventually put it down for a nap.

And then it was like it never happened.

No comments: