Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i want i want i want

dieting is good, but there are so many things I'd kill for.  for the most part i don't even care to eat anymore and tend to force myself to eat my meals.  eating has become a chore and has lost all joy.

But there are moments, like now, I'd do anything for something bad.

I want....

 

a whopper with heavy cheese no pickles

sausage egg and cheese biscuit/croissant sammiches

a bagel smothered in cream cheese

a stuffed crust cheese pizza

a giant polish sausage from sam's club/cost co.

a hot fudge sundae

fried tortellini in butter

potato and bacon pierogi with sour cream

and most of all...   lattes.

 

 

and yes, i realize this post is going to spawn a million comments on how i can have any of those things in moderation.  i've heard it all before. blah blah blah.  i'm incapable of that though, so i'm not even going down that road. 

No comments: