Thursday, January 31, 2008

dear pooper

poop'nDear fellow 5th floor pooper,

It is a well known fact that you always leave your newspaper in the restroom.  Since you are obviously able to walk in with a newspaper in hand, I can only assume this is done as a courtesy to your co-workers and not as a means to avoid embarrassment whilst walking out with one.

I just wanted to say thank you.  I do appreciate having something to read while I visit your floor's restroom.

The purpose of this short letter is to encourage you to read something other than the sport's section.  I personally would rather sing to fill the time than read the latest in sports.   Perhaps you've heard my recent rendition of "I'm poop'n", a parody of Jerry Lee Lewis' song, "I'm Walkin'"?

I will admit that I'm too cheap to purchase a paper for a few minutes of reading each day, but that I am also not above demanding you leave us better materials.

Think of this as a request to do something nice for those who have to hear me sing and squeeze one out.

A thankful but agitated pooper,

Daniel

No comments: