Tuesday, March 06, 2007

fear


work_bathroom


One of my fears is our bathroom. lol. Seems silly to be afraid of a bathroom. It's a strange bathroom though. It's like a long walk-in closet and you sit in the middle of nowhere.


Everytime I go in there and have to "think" for a bit, I sit there and wonder if I locked the door. Whenever someone comes up and jiggles the handle and it makes me jump. If it did pop open there i'd be sitting on the thrown all the way across the room with nothing but happy thoughts.


And then when you leave the bathroom there is Ben smirking at you. He sits just outside the bathroom in plain site of the door. Everytime I walk out he starts pretending to wipe the sweat off his head and cough from the smell regardless of what actually happened in there.


I called him on it today. I told him "You make me selfconscience to poo." He just laughed and told me "Dude, it's all I got going for me. It's either that spend all day finding bugs on the site. Which would you do!?"


I couldn't blame him for that. I threatened to install a webcam outside the door so I know when he comes out and when I could run down the hallway to harass him back.


He looked scared. Rightfully so.


No comments: