Tuesday, March 27, 2007

all moved


my movers kitties watching the movers


So last weekend was the move. I really hate moving. It was 4 days of hell. I kept trying to take off work to stay home and pack but kept getting called into work for various emergencies. I ended up staying up the whole night before the movers came early in the morning and packed. I still didn't get everything packed and spent the remaining days moving things in my car and being completely exhausted.


I moved across town into cid2042 and seattleducky's place which is cool. Cheaper rent but longer commute. I'm sure it'll all balance out in the end.


The cats are still adjusting. My two little girls have a new boyfriend, Blacky Chan. The house is still filled with hisses but i'm sure they'll get used to it soon. So far my cats are ruling the basement and Blacky Chan guards the stairs to the main level. I'm glad to see Monkey out of her carrier, she spent the first full day in it and wouldn't come out until seattleducky pulled her out.


In a month I get one of the rooms after their current roommates move out, until then it's living out of a duffle bag for me! Kind of a pain, but it'll go fast.


No comments: