Monday, August 10, 2009

jolly green giant

green-beans

 

For breakfast I brought in a sack full of green beans from my walk to the market yesterday.  That’s them up there, I took a picture just for you guys so you could remember what they look like ;)  It’s been forever since I had an actual raw green bean.  I forgot how dry and crunchy they are… but not in a bad way.  I think I’m just so used to the squishy canned kind that eating them raw will take some getting used to.

In other news, tomorrow I will be hitting my two week mark of my diet / eating raw.  I knew my co-workers would be asking what I’m down to since it’s Monday morning, so I did jump on the scale and look.  Oh who am I kidding! I jump on the scale like 10 times a day.  I can’t help myself.

I’m down 16.5 lbs so far.   I find myself pondering if I can will myself down those 3.5 lbs to the 20 mark by tomorrow.  Probably not, but it’s worth a shot!

Quiet, let’s center ourselves.

OOOOoooommmmmmm……. OOOoooooommmmmmmm….

No comments: