Tuesday, November 27, 2007

anger... brewing......rage.....building....

yeah i'm point'n atchu!

Almost done with my current side project.  It'll be such a load off my mind when it's done and it'll be awesome to have my nights back.

I feel the rage today... not sure why.  I think it's just a lot of pent up aggression towards people in general.  Sometimes I feel like just breaking free and beating the crap out of some random person.

Maybe I'm one of those people they should've put through intensive psych evals before hiring.   I might like go crazy and rampage or something.

Nah.... I don't think anyone is worried about that.  A manager told me a week ago that I was the nicest guy he ever met.  I'm sure he was just sucking up... I'm really quite an asshole.  Besides, even if they were to worry about me rampaging, I think we all know that there's only one person going down if any one of us goes postal.

No comments: