Wednesday, October 24, 2007

o Oprah, you so crazy wrong

Dear O,

I have to say I normally agree with you....  usually.  Today, I tried Ezell's which is boasted to be your favorite.  People kept telling me how you have it shipped directly to your mouth, which I must say, did impress me.

After tasting your favorite chicken, I do have to tell you that you are wrong.  Dead wrong.  Uh uh, girlfriend!  *snap snap* Save your money and go to your local KFC.   Good lord, woman!  You have personal chefs... and your wasting money and fedex's time on this grease pit? 

Next time you want Ezell's chicken, you send the money to me and I will fly out and slap you if you think that'll help.

Seriously?  Please don't tell me Ezell is related to you.

 

Much Love (and please send me money),

Daniel

No comments: